Oil to Gas Conversion – Helps Save on Your Energy Bill
Oil to gas conversion is easy and many homeowners are making the switch on account of its energy-efficiency, safety and environmental benefits. All you have to do is find out if natural gas is available in your area. Once you are ready to make the switch, give us a call, your NW Natural Preferred Contractor, we will ensure the process is efficient, safe and problem-free. As preferred furnace contractors, we have met the strict quality assurance standards established by NW Natural. Each contractor is licensed, bonded, insured and highly recommended by the gas provider.
Benefits of Oil to Gas Conversion
- Affordable – On average, natural gas has been significantly less expensive than electricity, oil and propane.
- Lasting – Gas furnaces are easier to maintain and repair, and last more than 20 years.
- Safe – Natural gas is one of the safest energy sources available.
- Convenient – Since it is piped directly to your home, natural gas is always there when you need it.
- Cleaner and greener – Homes with natural gas heat produce an estimated 42 percent less greenhouse gases than oil-heated homes, up to 42 percent less carbon dioxide and up to 99.9 percent less sulfur dioxide.
- Lower risk – Heating with a natural gas furnace eliminates your risk of a leaking oil tank, a very expensive environmental headache, and cleanup.
Oil to gas conversion has many additional advantages. Once you have a natural gas furnace in your home, you can add highly desirable appliances like a gas range, gas fireplace, gas tankless or tank water heater, gas dryer, or gas outdoor grill. With many home buyers showing a preference for gas heating and cooking, this change can increase the appeal and resale value of your home.
Oil to Gas Conversion by a NW Natural Preferred Contractor
As an NW Natural Preferred Contractor, First Call Heating & Cooling ensures seamless oil to gas conversions for homeowners. We have been doing this for years and make the process simple and stress-free for you. From locating the gas main on the street to drawing up a route for the new gas line service to your house and installing it, we take care of everything. Our NATE Certified technicians have the training and experience to make sure it is done right. We’re BBB Accredited with an A+ rating!
Additionally, as an Energy Trust Trade Ally, we are in a unique position to help you leverage a number of cashback incentives (or tax credits) for installing the latest high-efficiency gas furnaces.
With First Call Heating & Cooling, oil to gas conversion is a satisfying and rewarding experience. You can start realizing your energy savings right away.