Oil Heating System Maintenance from the Experts at First Call Heating and Cooling
As the temperature outside gets cooler, your furnace is put to the test. A well-maintained furnace can keep your home warm and comfortable throughout the cold season. Conversely, a poorly maintained oil heating system compromises the heating capabilities of your furnace. With a program of routine annual maintenance, your home’s heating system can operate at its best.
Furnace Maintenance and Tune up Service
Usually, customers contact First Call Heating & Cooling about their oil furnaces that:
- Visual inspection of the entire system.
- Vacuuming all heating elements, and removing dust or debris.
- Checking flues to make sure they are clear.
- Replacing filters.
- Cleaning all parts.
- Using a combustion test to measure efficiency.
- Starting and stopping the furnace to test for operational efficiency.
Benefits of a Properly Maintained Oil Heating System
- Your heating system will operate at maximum efficiency — you will not lose energy from leaking pipes.
- You will save money on your monthly heating bills.
- You will reduce the risk of fire or environmental contamination.
- Your furnace will operate reliably throughout the cold season.
First Call Heating and Cooling is proud to serve the Portland/Vancouver area. If your oil heating system is in need of maintenance give us a call or contact us online today.