Multi-Zone Technology – The Convenient Way to Enjoy Uncompromising Comfort
Bundling up in your home during the cold winter months is a sign that your HVAC system isn’t providing you with the comfort you need to stay warm. Maybe you are hesitant to replace your system due to the upfront costs or perhaps you feel as though you can save a bit of money by having it repaired time and time again. Whatever the case may be, your home comfort depends on a properly functioning heating and cooling system. When it is no longer able to do its job, you should consider upgrading to a more energy-efficient option.
Here are 8 reasons to replace your older HVAC system with a Mitsubishi Multi Room Ductless Heat Pump:
- You have had your HVAC system for more than 15 years.
- You are constantly repairing your system and replacing components.
- Your system has broken-down and requires a new heat exchanger, compressor or motor. Replacing these parts can cost thousands of dollars, which is equivalent to the price of a new ductless system.
- Your home is not as comfortable as it once was.
- Your equipment is too noisy.
- You find that your AC unit, furnace or boiler is constantly running.
- You are having a problem with carbon monoxide in the home.
- Your system is continuously experiencing electrical issues.
Buy a New Mitsubishi Multi Room Ductless Heat Pump and Have It Installed Today
Mitsubishi Multi Room Ductless Heat Pumps allow you to cool or heat your entire home with air handling units in each room, and a slim outdoor condenser unit. The units are connected by refrigerant lines running through a small three-inch hole in the wall or ceiling. The outdoor unit runs the refrigerant through the lines to and from the indoor units distributing the air into each room. The indoor units are available in a wide range of styles for interior design flexibility and can be installed in limited spaces on walls or suspended from ceilings.
Balance the use of available space without worrying about high home energy costs. With a Mitsubishi Multi Room Ductless Heat Pump system, you can efficiently and quietly customize the comfort of your home through:
- Advanced Variable Compressor Speed Inverter (VCSI) technology that delivers excellent high-speed heating and cooling performance and energy-efficient operation
- A high-tech air purifying system to deodorize, eliminate bacteria and allergens, and promote antiviral effects
- I-See Sensor technology that continuously analyzes the temperature of a living space to detect and resolve hot and cold spots
- Super-quiet technology
- Wide airflow capacity
- Wired remote control to set upper and lower temperature limits in each room
- Auto off timer to reduce wasted energy
- The option to add additional units through easy installation with your existing system
Not sure which Mitsubishi Multi Room Ductless Heat Pump is right for your needs and budget? Contact First Call Heating & Cooling today at 360-693-3311 in Vancouver or 503-231-3311 in Oregon. Or contact us online with your questions and we will get back to you soon.