Mitsubishi Ductless Heat Pumps – Flexible Solutions for Every Home
If you are currently searching for a heating and cooling solution for your condo, or newly constructed room addition, a Mitsubishi Ductless Heat Pump may be the right option for you. Unlike electric baseboard or window units, ductless heat pumps are designed to deliver significant energy savings and optimal indoor comfort. They work great in rooms with limited space or in areas that lack the ductwork necessary to run a traditional central air system.
Not only do Mitsubishi Ductless Heat Pumps provide consistent and exceptional-year round comfort, but they provide four key benefits, including:
- Flexibility: Choose which area of the home you want to cool or heat. Each system comes with an outdoor condenser unit and one or more indoor units that can be placed in rooms that you use most. Each indoor unit can be adjusted to accommodate individual comfort needs.
- Lower Utility Bills: These systems require less power to operate due to their smaller size and ability to deliver temperature-controlled air directly into specific rooms. This means you no longer have to worry about cooling or heating rooms that are not being used. What’s more, you may be eligible for tax credits or utility rebates for installing a ductless system.
- Clean Air: The Mitsubishi Ductless Heat Pump is equipped with a multi-stage filtration system that reduces dust, bacteria, pollen and allergens in the air.
- Easy Installation: Because these systems only run on small pipes that require a mere three-inch hole to connect to the outdoor unit, they can be installed and operational within a day or two. And you don’t have to worry about rebuilding any of your walls or ceilings to accommodate ductwork.
High-Tech Comfort Solutions to Increase Your Home’s Resale Value
Not only can a Mitsubishi Ductless Heat Pump provide your home with higher efficiency, but it can also increase the resale value of your property. A home that functions well is likelier to sell than one that requires a bigger financial investment to repair. Buyers want to ensure they will not be stuck with damaged systems – especially a heating and cooling system – soon after they purchase the home. In fact, HVAC units are typically one of the first elements to be examined during a home inspection.
- A home with a ductless system can undergo any remodeling project without the worry of compromising the existing ductwork in and around the home.
- Homes with updated modern air filtration systems can sell above asking price and at a faster rate. Buyers will pay more knowing they can benefit from energy-savings and personalized comfort.
- Green amenities can also increase the asking price of your home. The Mitsubishi Ductless Heat Pump uses reusable filters and runs on R410A, a refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential. Buyers can feel confident knowing they will have a lower carbon footprint when they purchase your home.
Interested in learning more about the highly-efficient and affordable line of Mitsubishi Ductless Heat Pumps? Contact First Call Heating & Cooling today at 360-693-3311 in Vancouver or 503-231-3311 in Oregon. Or contact us online with your questions and we will get back to you soon.