Regular Maintenance By Trained Professionals Will Minimize Heat Pump Repairs
Heat pumps are designed to offer homeowners reliable performance, quiet operation, and simple maintenance. A heat pump – properly maintained and regularly serviced by trained technicians – can provide up to 15 years of solid, dependable service and heating and cooling comfort. Heat pumps also use less primary energy than conventional heating systems, and so they are an important appliance for reducing gas emissions into the environment.
The following maintenance tasks, performed annually, by a professional HVAC contractor will give your Portland/Vancouver home’s heat pump a longer life:
- Clean the outdoor coils with appropriate products
- Flush the indoor condensate pane
- Drain the pan as the weather warms before turning on the air conditioning unit – this is extremely important when the unit is above or in a finished living area
- Older models may have fan motors that need to be lubricated
- Ensure that the heat pump has unrestricted air flow
An annual tune-up can help keep your heat pump running efficiently all year long!
There are many installation requirements for heat pumps to keep them operating efficiently for a long service life. Your First Call Heating & Cooling repair technicians can verify that the installation was properly done when they inspect your heat pump.
Portland/Vancouver home owners, it’s time to have your heat pumps tuned-up!
Contact First Call Heating & Cooling to schedule an inspection and maintenance appointment. Our repair technicians will take care of any heat pump repairs and ensure safe, efficient operation for the rest of the year.
Contact First Call Heating & Cooling for your Ductless Heat Pump Repairs
Proper maintenance of your ductless heat pump is the most critical factor to help extend the life and efficiency of your ductless heat pump. Schedule a tune-up of your ductless heat pump by one of our professional technicians.
First Call Heating & Cooling, we are a PGE-approved ductless heat pump contractor with years of industry experience. Our technicians will do the following to help you avoid ductless heat pump repairs:
- Inspect, clean and tighten the electrical terminals – this should only be done by trained professionals!
- Lubricate motors and inspect/upgrade belts
- Verify correct thermostat operation and electronic control
Our certified technicians understand that homeowners need service they can trust, and we take your trust very seriously. We are BBB (Better Business Bureau) Accredited with an A+ rating!
Keep your Portland/Vancouver home comfortable, tune up your ductless heat pump annually. Contact First Call Heating & Cooling to have your ductless heat pump repaired and maintained so it will operate efficiently for years to come.