How do you choose the right furnace for your Portland area residence?
Choosing the ideal furnace system is not as simple as one might think. It isn’t as simple as choosing a refrigerator, for example. Issues such as comfort, aesthetics, air quality and other environmental concerns matter as much or more than the amount of money you are investing in the furnace.
- Fuel type – your choices may be limited or dictated by your home’s location, the type of system you have, and even the existing utilities available in your home.
- Efficiency – involves reviewing the efficiency rating. The efficiency rating tells you how much total energy is used to deliver heat to your home. The higher the efficiency rating, the better the furnace is predicted to function and the lower your heating bills will be.
- Size – the best way to ensure you choose a properly sized unit is by having your home’s heating requirements (Btu/hour) calculated. This involves a relatively complicated process of determining the area, the insulation level, and estimating your air infiltration.
First Call Heating & Cooling, is a PGE-approved contractor. We have decades of experience helping our customers make this important decision. This means you can count on us to identify the right HVAC system and help maintain its peak performance.
Contact First Call Heating & Cooling to schedule an appointment. One of our trained staff members will do an assessment and help you choose a new furnace.
Choose the Right Furnace for your Portland Home
You can take control over your home’s heating bills in two ways:
- Making your home as energy efficient as possible
- Making sure you choose the right furnace
First Call Heating & Cooling is a NW Natural approved contractor offering the best furnace products on the market to deliver ongoing savings on your utility bills.
Our certified technicians and experience means that you can rely on our service guarantees. We are also BBB Accredited with an A+ rating!
Phone First Call Heating & Cooling for a consultation. We can help you improve your home’s energy efficiency and bring down your heating bills by selecting and installing one of the latest model furnaces.