Central Air Conditioning Repair
Will your Central Air Conditioner be ready when you need to cool off?
Schedule your AC maintenance or repair in time to be cool!
Did you know that for the average household, heating and cooling costs equal half the entire home’s energy bills? Annual inspection by a professional technician can help ensure that your air conditioner will keep your family cool during those hot summer months. Regular maintenance and tune ups save on energy costs and avoid the expense of replacing your air conditioner.
Does your air conditioner need repair? Is your air conditioner not cooling? Not cooling quickly? Is it nosier than usual? Cycling on and off too much? Serving the Portland and Vancouver areas, First Call Heating & Cooling is your first choice for air conditioning service, maintenance and repair. With our team of NATE certified technicians we specialize in: Trane Carrier, Ruud, Lennox, Coleman and most other brands of air conditioners. Call us today to check your air conditioner. Why suffer in the heat? Be cool!
We have 24/7 after-hours emergency service available. First Call Heating & Cooling was established in 1939 and remains first in air conditioner repairs in the Portland/Vancouver area!
An Ounce of Prevention on your AC Unit
Periodic maintenance can extend the life of your air conditioning unit and increase its energy efficiency. At First Call, we recommend regular maintenance and an annual tune up to avoid costly breakdowns.
We will access the efficiency of your air conditioner and the supporting systems to help you save on energy cost by suggesting ways to improve your existing air conditioning system.
Don’t wait until summer, have your air conditioner inspected and tuned up. Does your AC unit needs repairs? Now is the time to schedule repairs. Contact First Call for a thorough inspection and tune-up to ensure that your AC unit will keep you cool this summer.
Below are some essential checks your air conditioning contractor will perform on your air conditioning unit:
- Check the coolant levels, clean the coils, and check the airflow over the cooling coils – three things that can reduce an air conditioning unit’s efficiency by as much as 40%
- Clean debris, plant growth, and any other obstructions from around the air conditioning unit
- Straighten any bent coil fins that are blocking airflow
- Insulate and inspect the ductwork—energy saving is increased if the ducts are properly sealed and wrapped in insulation.
A PGE-Approved Contractor Can Help Maximize Your Savings
Why First Call Heating & Cooling?
You can trust us to keep you comfortable.
- Member of the Better Business Bureau
- Reliable equipment repair through prompt and efficient service
- NATE Certified Technicians
- Tune ups and maintenance for energy savings
- Hassle free service agreements
- Guardian Gold plan
- Comfort Plus plan
- We’re fully licensed, insured, and offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee
- 24/7 emergency air conditioning repair service
For prompt and efficient service in the Portland/Vancouver area, call First Call Heating & Cooling. Protect your investment. Stay cool!